How to Last Longer in Bed: 15 Tips to Up Your Sexual Endurance
15 Tips to Last Longer in Bed
1. Get enough sleep: Having a good night’s sleep is important as it upholds your stamina and drives away fatigue. Moreover, sleep deprivation has an impact on testosterone levels in men and can adversely affect libido, leading to erectile dysfunction. To avoid these problems, get adequate amount of sleep (7-8 hours) each night. This will have a positive impact on your sexual stamina, making you last longer in bed!
2. Exercise regularly: Regular exercises help in maintaining overall health and well-being. Cardiovascular activities such as cycling and running can improve blood flow and endurance during sex. Kegel exercises can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles which are important for lasting longer in bed.
3. Modify your diet: Foods that impact sexual performance and have a negative influence on endurance power must be avoided. Such foods are generally high in sugar and unhealthy fats. Instead, have a well-balanced diet comprising of whole grains, lean proteins, red wine, and fruits and vegetables. Consuming foods such as watermelon, garlic, and dark chocolate are known to be aphrodisiac. These are known to improve blood flow and increase libido.
4. Stay away from vitamin D deficiency: There are evidences to show that vitamin D plays a role in the production of testosterone, a hormone that is vital for sexual function and endurance. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to an increased risk of having erectile dysfunction. Hence, getting enough sunlight exposure (source of vitamin D) is important to keep its levels intact in the body.
5. Join a yoga class: Practicing yoga regularly (at least once a week) may help prevent premature ejaculation. Yoga stretches the muscles of the legs and groin region. It is a form of meditation that relaxes the body and mind.
6. Empty your bladder before sex: A bladder that is full, creates undue pressure in the pelvic and genital region. Too much pressure in this region can create an urge to ejaculate. So, it is a good idea to first empty your bladder before you engage in the act.
7. Communicate well with your partner: Being aware of what turns your partner on in bed will help you in satisfying her. An honest communication is the foundation for trust and intimacy between the partners. Openly discuss your choices, preferences, and desires with your partner. Be receptive and open to feedback from your partner in order to enhance your sexual experience.
8. Massage your pelvic floor muscles: One of the causes for premature ejaculation is tension in the pelvic floor muscles. It is important to ease and relax this area to boost ejaculatory control and sexual stamina. So, before you have sex, take 5-10 minutes and massage the area between the anus and testicles. Massaging the pelvic floor muscles releases tension and allows blood flow to this area.
9. Engage in extensive foreplay: Every time you have a sexual encounter, focus more on foreplay rather than penetrative sex. Women take more time to achieve arousal so it is important to take time and fully enjoy foreplay. When your partner is sexually stimulated, there are greater chances of her reaching orgasm. When done well, foreplay can reduce performance anxiety and increase sexual satisfaction for both partners.
10. Experiment with different sex positions: Trying out various sex positions not only makes it more exciting but also results in great sex. At least one or two sex positions would be highly pleasurable for your partner but not highly stimulating for your penis. So, this is one of the sure shot ways of having longer sex sessions.
11. Use thicker condoms: Condoms that are thicker create a more significant barrier, reducing the intensity of sensation during sex. This feeling could make you last longer and help you ejaculate later. Such condoms are commonly marketed as extended pleasure.
12. Be spontaneous: It is not always a good idea to plan when it comes to achieving greater sexual pleasure. Spontaneity creates an element of surprise and excitement and lets you and your partner explore new things together. So, add some spark by being spontaneous and ignite your passion!
13. Do not try to enact porn: Instead of trying to achieve what is depicted in porn, be gentle with your partner and try different kinds of movements during penetrative sex. Avoid repetitive thrusting as it can lead to premature ejaculation.
14. Avoid alcohol and smoking before sex: Both alcohol and cigarettes have a negative impact on sexual stamina and performance. Alcohol can decrease blood flow to the genitals, leading to problems in erection. Smoking can damage blood vessels and restrict blood flow to the different parts of the body, including the penis. This can cause erectile dysfunction and reduced sexual stamina.
15. Manage stress levels: Being mentally fit and healthy is important as stress can impact your sexual life. Find ways to de-stress yourself through exercise, relaxation techniques, or talking to a therapist. This will reduce the production of cortisol in the body.
Everything You Should Know About Premature Ejaculation Premature ejaculation is said to occur in a man when he climaxes and ejaculates (releases semen) much earlier
Erectile Dysfunction Injections: How to Self-Inject Vetted by: Dr. Pramod Krishnappa Erectile dysfunction (ED) is common with increasing age in males. Some studies have shown
How Steroids and Testosterone Supplements Can Decrease Fertility in Men Vetted by: Dr. Pramod KrishnappaThe urge to attain a certain level of fitness has driven
- 9 tips for how to last longer in bed. Ro. https://ro.co/health-guide/how-to-last-longer-in-bed/. Accessed on 28 September 2023.
- 15 Powerful Ways on How to Improve Sexual Stamina. Fast & Up. https://www.fastandup.in/nutrition-world/how-to-improve-sex-stamina/. Accessed on 28 September 2023.
- 31 Ways to Last Longer in Bed Naturally (No pills required). Taylor Johnson. https://www.taylorjohnson.life/how-to-last-longer-in-bed-naturally/. Accessed on 28 September 2023.
- Mastering the Art of Endurance: A Comprehensive Guide on How to Last Longer in Bed. Fast & Up. https://www.fastandup.in/nutrition-world/how-to-last-longer-in-bed/. Accessed on 28 September 2023.